After a recommendation from a neighbour and existing customer of Kreative Spaces were contacted by a potential client requesting a complete property renovation.
The customers had no idea what they wanted and were not able to visualise what they wanted in any way (Good job they came to us). Kevin arranged to go up and see the property and meet the clients.
” I couldn’t be happier, Kevin and his team handled everything, they took our beautiful home that looked tired and dated and brought it back to life. It feels like a brand new home. Thank you for all of your ideas and inspiration the job is impeccable”. Jack – Blackheath.
After initial meetings and a brief survey, we quickly got to arranging further surveys of the property and started creating some 3D visuals with Mood boards to supply the customers with innovative, exciting and practical ideas of how to bring their home into the 21st Century.
Further discussions and meetings were held to understand the customers wants and needs. They asked us to make all of the decisions for them. They were not interested in choosing colours or layouts and literally handed the property over to us as a blank canvass.
We quickly got an estimate together and created further 3d illustrations to show exactly what we were intending to achieve, the customers were delighted. We quickly got to work on the job as their was an air of excitement surrounding everyone involved.
There were so many elements to consider but nothing that we couldn’t handle. Some of the works that were undertaken included:
- Structural alterations – Knocking down of walls and installation of steels
- Removal of Porch
- New windows and doors – French doors to the rear and a new anthracite grey composite front door
- New windows
- Cedar Cladding – Cedar clad to the entire bottom half of the property
- Drainage works
- Erection of Bike shed clad in Cedar to match the front of the property
- Decoration to the entire property internally and externally
- Plastering throughout
- New electrical system – including door bell, telecoms, networking, LED Spot lighting and power sockets
- New kitchen – Designed supplied and fitted
- New bathroom – Complete with Aqualisa rainhead digital walk-in shower, tiling and built in cabinets
- New internal doors and joinery
- Roof repairs
- Karndean flooring
- Utility/Laundry room complete fit out including panelled wall sheeting.
- Carpet throughout
- Full heating system
- Oak handrails and glass balustrade to triple staircase
The results of the job were phenomenal the customers were delighted and have since recommended us to various clients. The have mentioned how much they are enjoying their home and can’t believe how stress free the whole process was considering the vastness of the works.
Drag the slider below left to right to see a before and after.
See here for the full Gallery.